Inksters is twenty four today.
We opened for business on 1 May 1999. A lot has happened since then.
In the past year alone we have opened in two new locations: Renfrew and Dunkeld.
New Team Members
We have also in the past year added 8 new members to Team Inksters:-
Adam Johnson, Alan Stewart, Alastair MacDonald, Carol-Ann McKenzie, Katherine Paulin, Lynda Carson, Mark Lochhead and Susan Russell.
In May 2022 we won the UK Self-employed / Sole Trader of the Year Award at the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) Celebrating Small Business Awards. This followed on from our success in winning the Scottish title. These awards recognised Inksters fee-sharing model that lets sole traders flourish within it.
Other highlights of the past year included:-
- Returning to a refurbished Inksterplex after the pandemic.
- Meeting the First Minister and telling her about Plug & Play Law.
- Celebrating 10 years as a fee-sharing law firm.
- Appointing our first Chief Operating Officer.
- Holding our first post-pandemic in person Forward Thinking Law Conference.
- Women making up 60% of Consultant Solicitors at Inksters on International Women’s Day.
As we enter our twenty fifth year we are as excited about what the next year has in store as we were twenty four years ago.
We continue to grow and enhance our business and will be adding more Consultant Solicitors to the team as we continue to be Scotland’s leading Plug & Play Law firm.
Plug & Play Law
Inksters’ Plug & Play Law model gives you nine benefits as a self-employed consultant in a fee-sharing law firm compared to setting up on your own or with others or, indeed, being employed by or in partnership with other solicitors. You:-
- Can just do law
- Have complete flexibility on your own terms
- Get the reward for what you do via a fee-share
- Reduce your costs
- Get all the benefits that a larger organisation can offer
- Become part of an award winning law firm
- Have access to a diverse range of clients
- Have the best technology to assist you
- Get Brian Inkster
For more details do request the Plug & Play Law Brochure.
If it interests you, do contact Brian Inkster for a chat.